Adjust Your Schedule
You will find below a form that will help you request changes to your FLC schedule.
Before filling out this form, make sure that your credits are showing up on your PAWS account.
To check your credits:
- Log in to your PAWS account.
- Click the “One Stop Shop” tab.
- Click ”View Transfer Credit.” You will be asked to log in once again (this time to GoSolar).
- Click ”Student Records Menu” and then ”View Transfer Credit.”The courses you receive credit for should appear.
If no classes appear and you received your scores from College Board:
- make sure that your scores were sent from College Board to Georgia State University;
- contact the Office of Admissions at 404/413-2500 to inquire about the status of your credits.
If you want to adjust your schedule, but your credits do not yet appear:
- fax a copy of your College Board scores to the Office of Undergraduate Studies (404-413-2053) along with your name, ID, and your FLC;
- send a pdf or jpeg copy of your scores to FLC@gsu.edu; or
- drop by the Office of Admissions (200 Sparks Hall) and they”ll make a copy of your scores.
The registration adjustment form has been closed since the adjustment period has come to an end.
For any help, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Studies.