- Panther Excellence Additional Form Deadline: Monday, June 2, 2014
- Panther Excellence Program Incept: Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Get in Gear: Friday, August 22, 2014
- First Day of Class: Monday, August 25, 2014
What are the costs?
- Students will be enrolled in 12-13 credit hours. Tuition and fees for the fall semester will range between $4,074.40 and $4,329.60 (in-state students). Students may apply their financial aid awards toward the tuition and fees costs.
- Living on campus is highly recommended for this program. Students who wish to live on campus can find more information about housing by clicking here. Students may apply their financial aid awards toward the cost of housing and meal plans.
- Prior to the start of classes, all PEP students will be invited for a special event on August 22. Check your student email address for more information.
Do I have to live on campus?
While living on campus is not required, it is strongly recommended. Students who live on campus have a higher retention rate than those who reside off campus, make friends faster, learn about themselves and how to live with others, and become engaged with the university much faster.
How do I accept the invitation?
- Complete the additional information form
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2014-2015 (Georgia State’s school code is 001574)
- Attend Incept (sign up for Incept here)
- Sign the Commitment Statement to participate for fall and spring semesters (available during Incept)
For further helpful information, consult the Panther Excellence Program’s FAQ [PDF].
For more details about the Panther Excellence Program, contact Georgia State’s Office of Admissions.
Office of Admissions
200 Sparks Hall
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
email@example.com • 404/413-2032