- Panther Excellence Program Incept: Tuesday, January 7, 2014
What are the costs?
- Students will be enrolled in 12-13 credit hours. Tuition and fees for the spring semester will range between $4,074.40 and $4,329.60 (in-state students). Students may apply their financial aid awards toward the tuition and fees costs.
- Living on campus is highly recommended for this program. Students who wish to live on campus can find more information about housing by clicking here. Students may apply their financial aid awards toward the cost of housing and meal plans.
- Prior to the start of classes, all PEP students are invited for a three-day/two-night retreat. Camp FYRE (First-Year Residential Experience) will not only introduce students to the culture and environment of Georgia State University, but will also provide all students with a head start for the fall semester. Camp FYRE costs $100 and includes housing, meals, in-city transportation, and a few other treats.
Do I have to live on campus?
While living on campus is not required, it is strongly recommended. Students who live on campus have a higher retention rate than those who reside off campus, make friends faster, learn about themselves and how to live with others, and become engaged with the university much faster.
How do I accept the invitation?
- Complete the additional information form
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2013-2014 (Georgia State’s school code is 001574)
- Attend Incept on January 7 (for more information about signing up for Incept, click here)
- Sign the Commitment Statement to participate for fall and spring semesters (available during Incept)
For further helpful information, consult the Panther Excellence Program’s FAQ [PDF].
For more details about the Panther Excellence Program, contact Georgia State’s Office of Admissions.
Office of Admissions
200 Sparks Hall
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
firstname.lastname@example.org • 404/413-2032