Learn more about our programs and how to navigate the college experience in-person with our series of Success Workshops. Offered throughout the semester, you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen your skills and do better in school.
Learn First-Hand How To Work With Our Programs
The Office of Undergraduate Studies provides a series of workshops throughout the semester to help you succeed both in and out of the classroom. Consult the calendar for the dates and times of the Student Success Workshop series.
- Face-to-Face: How to Meet with Your Professors
- Keeping HOPE Alive
- I Just Can't Take It Anymore: How to Effectively Manage Stress
- Financing Your Graduate Education
- Planning for Your Career: Internships and Beyond
- Searching and Applying for Scholarships
- Study Skills 5.0: Note-Taking, Test-Taking & Concentration
- Trying to Make a Dollar out of 15 Cents: Fiscal Management in College
- Time Flies When You Are On Facebook: Time Management & Goal Setting
- Writing a Winning Essay