Academic Coaching Experience offers academic support services to all students at Georgia State University that require assistance in building an academic strategy for success.
The coach and student meet initially to assess the individual’s academic strengths, weaknesses and factors that impede academic progress.
Catch Up and Move Forward in School
Academic coaching empowers students by helping them:
- objectively assess barriers to academic success
- establish attainable educational goals
- develop and maintain positive daily routines
- improve time management and organizational skills
- enhance self-esteem and self-advocacy skills
- develop a study schedule
- become active learners and class participants
- take effective lecture notes
- prepare for exams
- balance academic and social demands
- establish rapport with professors
- utilize college resources
If you are ready to have a personal academic coach join your team to help you reach your goals, please login using the form to the right to complete the application form, schedule an appointment, and get started on the road to success.