The Perimeter College Goizueta Foundation Scholarship at Georgia State's Perimeter College is made possible by The Goizueta Foundation, established by Roberto C. Goizueta, the late CEO and chairman of the board of directors of The Coca-Cola Company. The scholarship is designed to increase the number of students of Hispanic/Latinx heritage who enroll and complete their undergraduate degrees at Georgia State and provide mentors, internships and community service experiences to these students so that they can become the leaders of the future.
|Perimeter College Goizueta Foundation Scholarship|
|24 awarded per year|
*Contingent upon annual financial aid budget.
|Recommended Admissions Application by
March 1, 2020
|Scholarship Application Deadline
April 29, 2020
Please note that you should apply for admission to Georgia State by the recommended admissions application dates above (and preferably much earlier) to allow sufficient time to be admitted to the university. You must be admitted to Georgia State University before you can apply for the Goizueta scholarship.
- First-time, incoming student
- Must be of Hispanic/Latinx heritage
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or above
- Demonstrated leadership and service to the Hispanic/Latinx community
- Community Service
- Extracurricular, school and community-related activities/participation
- Financial Need
- High School GPA
- SAT or ACT Scores
- The Goizueta Foundation Scholarship Essay
- Personal Resume
- Participation in the Latinx Studies Freshmen Learning Community
- Leadership and Community Service
- Participation in Leadership Development Workshops and Seminars
- Participation in the Latino Leadership Initiative
- Required Participation in the Goizueta Mentor Program
- Capstone Project
How to Apply
To apply online, you must already be accepted to Georgia State University and have your student ID (9xx-xx-xxxx). In addition to filling out the application, you will also need to upload a resume, personal letter, unofficial high school transcript, and a letter of recommendation, Please see the application for details.
For more information, contact the Office of Latino Student Services and Outreach at Dunwoody (LASSO) at 770-274-5214 or email@example.com.