Portfolium is an academic portfolio network that gives faculty, students, and alumni the power to create, manage, and personalize their own beautifully organized, interactive collection of projects, work samples, skills, activities and accomplishments. Portfolium allows students to showcase their work, projects and experiences well beyond the limits of a traditional resume and transcript in a way that demonstrates the true value of their education and future potential.
Three Reasons to Use Portfolium
Showcase your work.
Use Portfolium to show off your best work to future employers. Bring your resume to life with photos and videos of projects you’ve done in class or on the job.
Connect with your fellow Panthers.
Network with Georgia State University students and alumni to share ideas, collaborate and be inspired. Join a vibrant, online Panther community.
Network with 3,000+ companies.
Apply directly to job openings with Disney, Nike, Google, NBC, Apple and more. For a full list of companies, visit https://portfolium.com/companies.
Portfolium @ GSU: http://portfolios.gsu.edu/
Portfolium Sign In: https://gsu.portfolium.com
How does it work?
What to Add to Your Portfolium
- Project details
- Thank you notes
- Letters of recommendation
Education and Training
- Training you’ve attended
- Class presentations, papers, or projects
Activities and Volunteer Work
- Non-profit, charity and volunteer work
- Photos from events you’ve coordinated
- Special training or independent self-taught learning
- Learning a new skill or foreign language
Edit Your General ePortfolio Settings
- Change your profile picture, cover photo, and username
- Change your email
- Change Your Password
- Set various levels of privacy for your ePortfolio
Editing the Content of Your ePortfolio
- Edit your welcome statement, education, and experiences
- Upload your resume
- Upload your academic and professional work or projects
- Upload images to your projects
- Add relevant skills and competencies to your profile
- Upload a file or document to your projects
- Edit or delete a project
- Arrange your entry order
- Share your ePortfolio