Become an SI Leader
Just a quick check list before applying:
- I’ll be enrolled in at least 6 credits for the semester and I would like to become an SI leader
- I’ll be available for the SI leader training sessions that usually take place the Thursday and Friday before a new semester starts
- My schedule won’t conflict with the class schedule that I am doing SI sessions for
Current Openings: Atlanta Campus
We are accepting SI Leader Applications for the Spring and Summer semesters of 2018. We are looking to fill open positions in various courses, so please be sure to review our SI Schedule to see which positions you may be eligible for.
If there is a course that you would like to apply for please download the application or stop by our office in SPARKS Hall 249 to pick one up. Please note that all applicants are required to attend at least one information session to continue on in the interview process.
To apply for an SI Leader position at Atlanta Campus
Complete the application online, and we will be in touch if we would like to invite you to come in to the office for an interview.
Current Openings: Perimeter College
To apply for an SI Leader position on any of the Perimeter College campuses
Complete the application below, indicating your Perimeter campus of choice as the campus for which you’re applying, and
- submit it in person to the Supplemental Instruction Coordinator for Perimeter College, Justin Swisher, at CL2310 (found in the library building on the Clarkston campus)
- or via email to email@example.com